Inspirational Qoutes fOr yOu

If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

- Mary Engelbreit

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Reasons of Heart Breaks.... T.T

Following are 10 versatile sad and confused quotes for ten different situations of heart break and betrayals by friends, lovers and family.

Reason 1 Rejection at proposal: - “I know you are smiling at my shattered and dead heart, but I will weep till your smile is washed away.”

Reason 2 Betrayal by a wife: - “When you broke the first oath I was silent, when you broke the second oath I cried out in pain but this time i will speak for your silence.”

Reason3 Betrayal by a husband: - “When you cried I cried with you, when you were happy I rejoiced with you, when you could not hear I became deaf with you, but when you loved someone else what should I do?”

Reason 4:-Betrayal by a friend:-“et tu Brute then fall Caesar” Shakespeare, Julius Caesar.

Reason 5:-Betrayal by children:- “ I held your hand when you took your first step ,I took you to a doctor when in sickness, I nourished you with my blood when you were hungry, I made you look tall on my dwarf shoulders so that you can put me with people of your tender age. I have learned to live without you my son, god bless you.”

Reason 6:- A rejected child:-“My cheeks are flooded with tears, grief chokes my voice, my heart pounds your name, eyes crimson in anticipation ,my senses feel your presence. I know you are some where mother. I am crying for you.”

Reason 7:- Betrayal by a boy friend: - “We decided to live together, we decided to have children together, we decided to have a home together, we decided to die together .I am dying, where are you?”

Reason 8 :- Betrayal by a girl friend :- “ You said life is a storm I said I will face them for you, you said I am in pain I said I will suffer them for you, you said I will never leave you I said I will die for you but if you love him I can live without you.”

Reason 9:- Rejection at office :- “I toiled night and day suffering yet moving for you ,you said yes and I said yes for you ,you said no and I denied with you ,you said do and I did for you but now our ways and hearts are separate and I will strive to burry you.”

Reason 10:-Betrayal by a brother:-“Siblings of the same womb ,same blood runs through our hearts, same childhood made us young. Blinded by my love I forgot I have a heart and you have a mind which is not same in me and you


http://confused.cc/confused-sad-quotes/

No comments:

Post a Comment