Inspirational Qoutes fOr yOu

If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

- Mary Engelbreit

Monday, March 22, 2010

Sentiments...

"I've collected some love quotes which I think best describe of what I really feel right now. I've combine it and expounded most of the statements"... enjoy!

There will come a time in our life when we'll find someone who makes our world go crazy. We'll fall in love with everything about them, the way they're eyes smile even when they're upset, the way their hairs always a little messy no matter what happens, the way they look cute in anything...or nothing... the way they make you laugh when you want to cry, but most of all the way they make you want to kiss them so bad that the only thing stopping you is that what if they don’t want it...

I really think there's a reason that I like you so much. Like something is telling me not to let you go. Every time I follow my heart, it leads me to you. I mean, what other explanation is there. Why is it that you’re all I can think about? Why is it that no matter how upset I am, I see you and I can't help but smile? Why is it that when you smiles at me, I get that feeling in my stomach? And even when you'd broken my heart, and hurt me as much as anyone could ever hurt me... when you lied to me, and I hated you... why then did I still feel those same feelings? Answer me that, and then I'll tell you why I let you hurt me so much.

How I ever wanted to talked to you, but I never really dared. I even missed that opportunity to tell you that I cared. Pretended that it doesn’t hurt, and said that it’s ok and spent each day wishing it'd all just go away. Acted how I am "supposed to" so no one knew I cried: And never let them see how I really felt inside. When were together, the hardest thing I’ve done is acting like I hate you, when really I love you more than you will ever know and I hope you feel it too and not just pretend that you don’t.

You always said you wished you could find the person, who loves you, but when I was with you, you don’t even notice I’m the one who does. You say you don't like to see me hurt and cry; do you close your eyes while you're hurting me or giving me reason to be hurt and cry? It’s not the fact that you lied to me that hurt, it’s the fact that you promised that you will not hurt me nor want to see me cry. I wished to be loved not because I am good, or pretty, or well bred, or graceful, o intelligent, but because I am myself.

We have nothing in common I guess and they said that differences makes a relationship exciting and interesting, it’s not how compatible we are but on how we deal with our incompatibility. But what happen? It seems we don’t handle it the way it supposed to be. You are a beautiful part of my life, the best thing about me is you, but you never really appreciated it all.

Yes, I know you’re wanted by many, but just think about it... you know I'll always be the girl who loved you more, I'll always be the girl who was there for you always, I'll always be the girl you feel the most comfortable with, but I can promise you this... I won't always be the girl who waited their whole life to try and make you realize it. It’s true when they tell that giving’ up doesn’t mean your letting go, It means you've decided to accept it wasn’t meant to be… right? And I don’t have to pretend that it doesn’t hurt… I’m just human… I get tired too… So if you love me, then show it to me but if you don’t, better tell it to me, so that I won’t have a hard time expecting for nothing.

If I end up being the one walking away, I want you to know that it wasn’t because I stopped loving you but because you stopped loving me and stop giving me reasons to stay. You damn give me all the reasons to let go of you. If I could change anything about you, it would be the way you feel about me so that I can’t feel all this pain and sadness inside of me. And what hurts more than losing you? Is knowing you're not fighting to keep me. Which hurts more? Thinking that I should hate you or knowing I don't? I never really stop loving you. I just learn to try to live without you. I have to accept it and move on. After all, life’s goes on with or without you at my side. I wish I had the guts to walk away from what we had and pretend it doesn’t happen. But I can't because I know you won't come after me and that’s a fact! And that's what hurts the most. Letting you go, even if it hurts, doesn't mean I have to let go of everything we had. I just have to let go of you and the feelings I have for you but the memories will always be there whether it's good or bad. Because every time I remember those memories, it will always put a smile into my heart. And be glad that once in my life you made me happy and put colors into my life even if it's just for a while.

I don't have to waste my time on someone who isn't willing to waste their time on me... Why should I spend my time with you, my journey, myself, my ups and downs when you’re not willing to embrace me with all that I am. The reason I know you don't love me, is because the day I tried to walk out and walked out your door, you didn't stop me… and it really hurts realizing that I never really became a part of your life.

I have to accept it and move on... Leave baggage behind, continue walking with all the learning I have and start a new... I have to let you go, so the pain I have right now will stop and will start to heal... How thankful I am for having you... There are just things that are not meant to be... What happened in this relationship is a lesson to reflect upon... I'm not putting all the blame in you, but I've done my part and maybe you did yours but its not ENOUGH…

No comments:

Post a Comment