Inspirational Qoutes fOr yOu

If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

- Mary Engelbreit

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Data Gathering Techniques [Assignment 3]

Well, based on my personality, I would rather used or I am very much comfortable with the technique of interviewing to gather satisfaction data... Because it is better to have them talk face to face so that I can be able to communicate and interact with them personally... In this technique, I can express my opinions and get easily involved in what I am suppose to do with their dilemma, I can be very flexible with the use of my own knowledge, expertise and inter personal skills to explore interesting and unexpected ideas raised by my interviewee... It is easy for me to gather the possible information... In this way I can also have the chance to verify my previously gathered facts and can gather personal opinions and point of views from the interviewee... By interviewing, I can promote understanding and change, based on intellectual understanding rather than on personal change.. Interviewing could give me satisfaction data and identifying lessons learned that can be used to refine and modify the program or the project that we will be able to develop...

Well I guess my personality fits in most of the ethics that interviewing requires... I can keep personal information or confidential files... Their also instances that some questions raised by a interviewer are some what covered by human subject review process... I can provide legal consent or informed consent, so that the interviewee knows that we respect all his/her rights... I keep promises and reciprocity... In return to their effort in lending time with us, I am also confident that they will get their benefits from us and I should never failed them... I am also mentally healthy, because according to what I have read, their some instances that an interviewer may encounter fatigue or psychological pressure that may lead to any various effect on his/her mental health... I know, in myself that I am healthy though you can't see it on my physical outlook but I'm mentally healthy... I'm very attached person, but in case of interviewing... I just keep it in a sheet of paper and after interviewing, I would not think or lay it always on my head... I know my limitations... I have control on myself...

I guess I have said all I have to share about the technique I am comfortable doing with...

this is the site where I have read some ethics in interviewing...
http://ag.arizona.edu/fcs/cyfernet/cyfar/Intervu5.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment